Rules and Guidelines
- Parents of children honored will have first choice to sponsor their child’s mile.
- If they decline to do so the mile will then me available for sponsorship by you, your team, organization, group, business, etc.
- You will be able to select a mile for your team from all available miles not yet sponsored. Miles requests will be honored on a first come first served basis. The sponsorship commitment is as follows.
- ALL teams must commit to raising a minimum of $1000.00 between the time you register and the end of the race, currently that is almost a full year so you have plenty of time, please sign up today and get started.
- You may choose to fundraise anyway that you see fit, ask for direct donations, put on bake sales, yard sales, car washes etc….ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF. Be as creative as you want. ALL we ask is that at your events you please share Stillbrave’s info and mission and that you RAISE as much AWARENESS about childhood cancer as can. We are happy to provide you with facts and statistics to add to your marketing materials. Your team will also be invited to compete in a friendly miles ran/walked completion between ALL the teams. (This will be done on the honor system.)
- All 205 teams will be give a mile sponsor TEAM LINK on our website to keep track of your money raised and your miles run/walked. (Our web designer is working on that functionality now and if you keep track of your miles in the meantime you will be able to add them retroactively as soon as the links become available.) Please remember again this is an HONEST friendly competition and we trust you to input your miles accurately and on the honor system.
- At the end of the race there will be prizes and awards given to the top 3 fundraising teams and the top 3 miles run/walked teams.
- There is no limit to how many people you can have on your teams. Your TEAM LINK will be available publicly and for you to share with all your friends family and co-workers and on all your social media. Some teams have already made team pages on Facebook to help with their efforts so don’t delay…get started TODAY!
- Once you have decided on a mile then you must email with the following info:
mile choice, TEAM NAME, contact person’s name, phone number and email.
please email your mile choice and team/sponsor info to: